Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Rain is Falling...but i'm not : )

Phew...today rain was heavy...and i still gotto learn my driving!i refuse to go at 1st,but they can't cancel my lesson...if i did't go,i'll waste my money with NO time refund...so i pick myself up once again and ride all the way to Bukit Gambir...!lesson starts at 4.30pm till 6.00pm!but i still can't go home because of the rain...and the stupid tester just leave me all alone in the training area that look like a zombie hideout!i can't stand sitting there for too long...because it start to creep me out!so i decide to snap some pic...before i left the place!but still the rain haven stop...so i drop by 1 of the food court in Lip Sin and ordered a bow of Laksa...!it's been awhile since i last ate Laksa,the taste never been so good...(yum yum)!after i'm done with the Laksa,i ride all the way home even in the heavy rain...haiz haiz!=.="

1 comment:

SHANICE said...

Heyz...U go Soon Lee Driving Sch one huh??? Me too eh...but I passed my driving test d!!! Hahaz....gd luck to u oh!!!